Thursday, December 29, 2005

Xmas Xmas Xmas...

Finally I'm sitting down in office trying to find time to blog? Ok. I admit I'm lazy lah.

I was looking through my older entries...I just realise Im loved by many..haha.. including myself. I buy things for myself to pamper my little fluttered heart... hahaha..

I will blog more later... do some work first...

1) Mickey Mouse KeyChain --> I got it leh. But its fake. I'm so cheapo. Like Minli. Muahaha..
2) Armani Watch --> Still nobody wanna buy. Hmm...
3) Puma Jacket --> Got it liao. Muahahha
4) Ipod Casing --> I bought it for myself. Pink Ipod Mini casing..lol..
5) Flowers For Me! --> Hee.. Got liao. Birthday gift from a darling friend. Girl lah!
6) Straw Bag --> Got liao.. Wenhan bought it for me. (Xueling got 1 for me too! so i got 2!
7) Me To You Cross Stitch Template --> Still nobody got for me...
8) Gucci Bear --> Ps, I want a Fake 1. haha.. Pls get it for me at shenzhen. LOL!
9) Herve Chapelier Bag --> Got liao.. Got 3.
10) Citigem Bracelet --> Got liao.
11) Gucci Wallet --> Got liao.

No comments: