Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Watch...


Watch...
Originally uploaded by buzzbeam.
Since we are into the topic of watches... I eye on this watch quite a while ago. But realise it wasnt really work the price. hee... So I gave up that idea.

Enjoy the picture..I have decided to print it in color and do a Cut-Out haha...And paste it on my wrist. Brilliant huh...hee..

Another thing to blog, Just last saturday met up with Ben, Minli, Beng, Xueling for dinner. We were Beast! We Were Carnivores for the tonight...

We had Brazilian Churrascria! If you love meat..this is the place for you. Meat and meat and meat and more meat...haha..

I starve the whole week to indulge in such sins. haha.. Nah..joking. there wasnt anything in the house to eat also.
I heard there is another branch or a similiar concept place at Sixth Ave. THe one I went was at Chijmes. Nice place to dine.

I hope to dine there on my birthday..Not the same place. But some other place but within Chijmes.

Chijmes always gave me a very Loving mood to be in... haha...

Robertson Walk used to gave me that feeling...But after last year's Birthday...I had some painful memories...hahaha..

No comments: