Friday, February 11, 2005

Chinese New Year..

Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love.. or be who we are. After all, seasons change. People come into your life and people go. But it’s comforting to know, the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away."

Pick up this comment from somebody (Yes I didnt write it!)...I find it so interesting why fate is playing such a big part in life? do you need fate when it comes to finding a job? I wonder..
Back to the Point of Chinese New Year.. The Year of the Rooster. I think I'm having my most difficult patch of life (so far).
1 ) I'm going older. (Year of the Rooster, I have gone through 2 Rounds *Ting* *Ting* Round 2! Another 1 More Round I would be 36. Youth is no longer showing on my face. Muahhaha...
2) Family business, Parents are having their fits and my ang pow income is badly affected? Not so much of the ang Pow, I'm very badly affected by my parents. For the first time in 24Years, I didnt go my dad's side grandma place. Erm..apparently, I already feel foolish on the first day of CNY. I got up from bed, hoping that the routine CNY thing will just come and go. But it never came. Usually, after I get up from bed, I would greet my parents and have my share of Ang Pow, and head for Grandma place. I got prepared and everything, but nobody came to my room and ask me to get changed and get out of the place. See the foolish Serene descending? I suddenly had a thought, I would rather have the routine or that foolishness?

Conclusion: The routine.

3) Enough of that. CNY Day 2 :- Went Mum's Side Grandma place...Erm boring as usual. I hate that place, they always show favoritism towards my brother (He can speak better Cantonese, u see) Oh, Please Somebody get me out of the house! Anyway, made my exit around evening time, went over beng’s place. Then to Joanne’s place. A bunch of Gamblers. I didn’t gamble, feeling a little low because of Point 2. Hai… I really must comment on this. But Ben is going to kill me, muahahha.

Ah Ben nearly starved his dog on CNY Day 2! Muahahahaha… He left his place at 4plus and all the dog has eaten is whatever his house has. His parents are out of the country. But I must say this dog is 1 fortunate dog. He gets Macdonald when Ben’s Parents are out of the country. The most ridiculous thing would be…. Ben having drumstick chicken rice for lunch, the dog too! Muahahahaha! See how good life this dog is!The night ended early, the gers had to work the next day (Muahahaha!I’m on leave :p) And Ben bought Chicken Wing for his Dog. (Even the dog has chicken wing for CNY) Oh, just for your information, this dog doesnt like cold food too! And also!!!!! the dinner was supposely to be a KFC 2piece chicken. (Crispy Please!)

1 comment:

Gizmore said...

Can choose other colors or not ?