Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Boredness...

Here I am, in the office feeling a little bored. Actually not just a little. Its terribly bored. I have no emails! I think i barely sent out emails today, on the average usually 60-80 emails per day.

Had some random thoughts about things, *Grin* Did some naughty things last year in Dec 2004. (Only remember how naughty I was!) haha!
On 1 Friday in December 2004, my company had their annual company dinner. You might think of Serene being vain. Nah... I was a black widower for that day. All Black lah! Muahaha! But the theme was "Friday Night Blue Fever"! Oh! My shoes were in blue :p

The dinner started on at 7pm. But the office was closed at 3pm. Lucky us! I wanted to catch a nap, but had company, so sleeping was so not polite. To mark that day, our working hours were only 9am till 3pm. My colleague and I had this damn idea! We decided to sneak out during lunch time to do our Manicure!
Yes! Manicure! I think we are insane. And we couldn’t estimate how long we took. To our surprise, the whole brushing up of your nails took 1.5 Hrs. By the time I got back to office it was already 245pm. That's 15 mins more to knocking off time (Muahahaha!)
I think the staff there is slow.
I have a pink-y look manicure. Guess what, it didn’t last to the dinner. Because the nail paint was so thick that I decide to strip it off and do it myself. See! Foolish me! Waste my Money to get it done when I can always do a better job! And I was naughty to sneak out!

Ok! 1 more Hour to knocking off.. 530pm…..

No comments: