Sunday, April 10, 2005

Here I am...

Friday, should have join the guyz for dinner. I SKIPPED DINNER FOR SOME DUMB WORK. hate it hate it hate it!

Havent blog for a few days... been feeling a little down..maybe thinking too much.
Here I am awake at 640 am on a Sunday Morning. (Thank god its a sunday...otherwise I will feel like shit on a Monday morning)
My brain is like working so hard that I'm suffering from a severe headache and not being able to sleep more than 4 hours each session.
I just completed something quite amazing. I sewn my name on a cushion cover. Haha! Shall post in later today. When i wake up again...

oh...saw this perlini silver bracelet that day at orchard... its my indecisive mind working again. Really hate myself each time it happens. apparently, it cost $45 for silver. (Pretty ex for me now.... terribly broke) Told minli that april is budget month for me. Haha.. No birthdays, No gifts for the month so far so good.. Post it later too... lol
I emailed Mr chio a picture of the bracelet..... but he won't buy it for me because he is in Australia! hahaha! and he said because I'm nobody to him! he is so direct.................I shall buy it myself.......in May....lol I told myself not to buy anything in April. I wonder is it possible?

Shall post the pictures later......i think i should really sleep and let my brain rest...

No comments: