Sunday, June 05, 2005

Herve Chapelier Bag

Muahaha.. My current Favourite Bag. Navy Blue on the outside, Shocking Pink on the inside. The brand is Herve Chapelier. Loving it for the lovely color combination.
(Ps : I have three Bag from this brand...hee..Small, Medium, Large)
This is the small One.
Medium is in pink (Lighter Pink on the inside & Darker Pink on the outside)
Large is only use when I go for a short trip. Its Huge ok! Hee!I Can even put 5 days clothes in there :p ( Blue on the outside, Electric Green on the inside)
Lately, I been very sensitive to music. And got hooked to this particular song by Michael Buble. He's a wonderful singer. Each time I hear this song, my nerves, emotions will just calm down and so that my temper.
You should listen to it too. By the way, I cant seem to be able to fix the media Player on the blog. Shall do it when I'm Really Really Free.
Here's the song :
(http://www.dazzled.com/buzzbeam/Songs/[Michael%20Buble]%20-%20Grown-Up%20Christmas%20List.mp3)

Oh!My birthday is in September. If you are thinking of getting me a present. The bag from this brand would be a excellent choice. Muahaha! 1 more bag won't do much harm. You have about 3 more months to consider this.

Beng just sent me his schedule for the month of June & July. Now, our gatherings have to depend on him. Because, we never know when he is flying again. doesnt he sound like a air steward? Too Bad they are not exactly recruiting Air steward anymore. Women have more appeal lah! (Just in case you don't know, its a Asst Engineer, a job that require frequent flying)
In fact, i don't envy him. Flying can tire you down. And you will find Orchard like a tourist attraction. This is so ironic.
Come to think of it, Myself, Beng & Aloy used to hang around at orchard after class because we didnt want to go home so early.
For my case, Singapore Poly is like 15 minutes away from orchard & i only need 30 minutes to reach Home sweet Home, Hougang from there. Well, I'm just making a excuse to shorten my bus ride from SP. Muahaha..
But I dread going orchard now. Unless I'm driving or Someone is driving. You see, I hate the NEL. I'm living between two NEL Station, sometimes I wonder which stop should I just get off when the walking distance is almost the same.
Oh...I wanna go the Suntec Midnight Sales...Muahahaha......

I was talking to Brian yesterday on msn...he told me about his new "found" motive in life. But it turn out sour. Apparently, the girl was going to australia soon to find her ex bf. (Brian don't kill me!~) Muahaha..i apparently laugh my head off on msn. I'm sorry I laughed. But it comical ma. And 1 more thing, it better that you found it now better than you and her are together and she tells you that her heart is in australia with another guy? Brace up ok? And Please stop using the F word in your blog. Damn distracting.. Muahahaha...

Until next time...

No comments: