Monday, June 20, 2005

Time sure flies...

I actually recieve a friendster msg from a secondary friend. Erm..seriously, i didnt quite recongise him. Dont ask me lah. I can't even picture his look during secondary days. I even told loy that I cant even recall how I look like that year. hahaha.. Yaya.. nerdy with the specs. But then again, who is short sighted hasnt gone through the nerdy look before? haha.. I still wear specs when i Travel. Now, I'm considering of making a oakley specs. Sounds insane right? see there isnt a day where serene can live her mind without wanting to get something! ok. Since Jack got a lobang...Im even more tempted. Haha! Let me consider...I cannot let my 1year's dream go down the drain by spending money. Muahahha.. its a plan that I wish I can fulfill earlier this year. No. its not about getting married. Please..My mind isnt settled also.
Oh..just for the record, my mum got married when she was 23-24 haha.. which makes me almost eligible for marriage. But then again, my mum didnt need to get her degree. haha! so lame.

Back to the topic, i was discussing with Loy whom the person was. But one thing for sure, he really change. If that's him in the photo. haha..doesnt really matter, somehow i felt i will have this Sister-Brother conversation with him if we ever talk again. hahaha..

I don't know why we are talking relationships.... Haha.. Jx was actually the last person in my 23 turning 24 life who confess face to face to me... omg... that was like I was only 17. Sweet 17?Haha..1 year too old for Sweet 16. Hahaha..

I feel retarded talking about such things...

No comments: