Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Alot of stuff happen...

From my last entry, too many things happen and too much for me to take. I decide to take a lighter note on some things...
1) The FA paper was hell. I bet I will be taking it again at the end of this year. Hai..
2) Met with an accident on saturday. It was in bad state that I couldnt start the car again. Haiz... I'm not going to blog more on this. I quite upset about it. What is done cannot be undone. I was so desperate I called my brother to fetch me from CTE.

3) I actually went for my Monday Paper after so much drama on saturday. I did my best. That's all I can say.

4) I got no mood to blog already. ANyway, the picture was created at this webby. I just wanna say I go for cheapo trills... thats how i got that picture.

Oh..I edited my blog page. No more contributors and etc. Nothing much. I will try my best to do other things. But I'm a fat bimbo who is bad at html...muhahaha..

No comments: