Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Back.....

Hi People, I went Bangkok and came Back. I didn’t inform the whole world because it’s not as if I'm going Europe or what. Flew off on Friday Morning and arrive at Bangkok International Airport at around Noon Time. I must say, the traffic condition has improved drastically. When little serene went there, the jam was crazy... Muahaha..(I was only 10 Year old!) Took Thai Airway... OMG! I love SIA leh! I wouldn’t die of boredness in the restricted air space. Somebody ask me why I keep sleeping in the plane... I must say, boredness will drive you to sweeter dreams? Come on, its only a two hour flight, food will be served shortly after you settle yourself in the plane. I only have about 1 hour to catch some sleep!

Finally reached Bangkok, check in to Aroma Hotel. Seriously, it doesn’t sound good but I must say it’s considered not bad. Even my mum thinks it quite good for 300+ (Flight + Accommodation package)
First Stop : Chatuchak Park Weekend Market : A famous Bangkok landmark where you can buy just about everything from clothing to potted plants - a paradise for browsers and bargain- hunters alike.

I love that place… it’s like a nicer and prettier place like Bugis street. But one thing for sure there is a lot a lot more variety in gadgets and clothes. Bought a Paper flower lightning. Really brighten my whole room. Brilliant decision!
Bought Beng this Vespa tee…..(he should be honoured, he’s the only one who got a present :p, Sorry guyz!) Just to add on, if I’m renovating my house in 2 months time, I will make a visit to that Market. There is so many deco stuff to get. That’s if my mother in law is someone who is nice and loves such things. Haha!
We check out of the Night market at around 12midnight. I was dead exhausted. Can you imagine we walk from evening time all the way to Midnight….WAh! I’m amazing by you, serene! Walking so much. (Expecting slimmer legs? Fat hope… Only aching Muscles)

Went to another Night Market, this market is a copy-cat of Bugis Street, or should I say Bugis street is a copy cat of it? Whatever it is. The whole market is flooded with imitation and more imitation. If you are looking for some LV or Gucci stuff, head there. Opps!I forgot the name of the Market. Haha! Just take it that it not some place for us!

Day 2 (Saturday)
Had breakfast at the hotel Café… not bad. The Usual English breakfast loh. Went to MBK, a shopping centre, I think it’s about 7 storeys high. Shopping again… I should feel excited but my legs are giving way. Just to cut it short, the day ended at around 2am…. Exhausted..

Day 3 (Sunday) Flight Back to Singapore.
The flight was at 330pm. But we had to set off to the Airport at 1pm due to the heavy traffic. But it was a Sunday, and traffic was pathetic… Reach airport really early…so boring. It’s like you see many things but you just cannot buy because, they are also available in Singapore? Well, finally we can board the plane at 3pm… clearance was so slow too… see! Now you know why Singapore Airport is world class? It’s fast in clearance & there’s so much shopping that you could miss your flight if there wasn’t somebody over the speaker saying… “Last call for SQ ***”…
Monday (7th March 2005)
I was on leave. Hee… I need the rest ok! Pure laziness…. Feels really good. Slept and slept and slept. Oh boy, I'm so sleepy now in office. As Usual.

No comments: