Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Have insane friends..


TeddyBear Tumble
Originally uploaded by buzzbeam.
Firstly, I have to admit I'm insane to write about this entry. Muahahha..

1) I have a Kor, Ben who think his dog is darling and his gf is 2nd in place. Muahhaa.. The name is Ah Huay. Yes the dog is called Ah Huay. Whether it duck or chicken. As long as the animal has a drumstick den it would be ah huay's lunch.
The Dog has drumstick for lunch everything. Even goes to work with Ben's parents. Muahahaha..
2) I have another friend who lives in his world, J Fantasy. See!We even have a name for his own fantasy. He loves to indulge himself in his R & R & more R business.

3) I have a cheapo friend, Minli. hahaha..her LV Wallet doesnt have much cash, but have alot of free voucher. Muahaha..

4) I got a insane friend, beng who thinks traveling as a job was enjoyable. But He is starting to get tired...muahahha...

Wait till I think of some other crazy stuff...I shall blog more.

Until next time...

No comments: