Friday, July 01, 2005

My Wishlist...

I just wanna blog about some things.

Straight to the Point , Hahaha...
1) Strawbag
--> Today I took train to Toa Payoh. I feel like a Tall, giant taking up alot of butt spaces, so many younger girls around me. Hahaha..not getting young anymore, yes....its fatter. I just wanna say, i saw alot of young girls carrying strawbags. Muahahha..I wanna feel young can?LOL!
2) get my dumb Ipod Mini for service. Its dead on me, after 10 months. (Ps, I'm so haolian..I have a spare mp3 player, but its only 256mb. Muahahha..the dealer gave it to me. Hahaha... Will go into detail when I have the time.
3) I wanna grow slim! Not fatter. I feel like i'm carrying a huge balloon/ Basketball / Waterbag around everyday. Whatever you wanna call it. I'm trying to cut down on snacks, but the afternoon is unbearable if you stop talking to people / munching things. By the way, my classmate show me the Olinda advertisement and told me to get motivated. Hahaha.. duh lor!
4) I need to plan my budget, I'm on the verge of a breakdown. I need to quit my job. The Regional Manager is insane. He is cutting staffs/ not paying us well enough and expects work efficiency. Bet he doesn’t even know the formula to Efficiency. Big Fa*k. Argh. He goes his usual sneaking to peep at everyone monitor. Its like he's damn free loh! Is this how you manage your staff? You treat them like kinder garden Kids? Watching them by the eye?
By the way, I think the education system in Singapore is much better than him. At least they give the kids a moment to explore and realize answers. My boss vaguely told us that she wouldn’t be able to take it sooner or later. If she leaves, I will just have to execute the plan earlier. I need an understanding boss, that’s all I’m asking now.
1 more thing to add on, he spends more than we can actually cover. How do you tell someone is unreasonable? Enough.
5) My Samsung E 800C need to go servicing too. Muahahha..See I’m really quite packed with things. Sometimes I rather just lie there and play dead.
Oh!Wednesday I wasn’t feeling very well. Went Home on the dot. All I remember was I knocked out between 8-830pm. I didn’t remember watching Superstar, but I watch the show before that. Muahahha… I had 11hours of sleep without waking up to pee. But I did feel hungry. A exhausted woman can give up eating just to sleep.
Come Thursday, Beng called me and told me he’s flying. Aiya, I wonder what’s new? Hahaha.. Nevertheless, at least he told me. The gang will sure ask me where he is. Another thing to blog, HK Disneyland is open in Hongkong. But all Disneyland accommodation has been fully booked. And Yes, “Mickey” (The toy that I put up earlier) was bought at Hongkong. No, I didn’t go there. No money to go lor! Loy you always ask me question before going through your brain. Buay tahan. Never Mind I forgive you, you don’t know I’m broke and Disneyland HK is not open yet.

ok i'm exhausted already....

No comments: