Monday, July 25, 2005

Nothing much..

I broke down again.....
I taking a break after reading at least 30pages from my econs books. There's nothing happy I wanna blog about. I just tired, exhausted and everything. I didn’t log in to msn. (I using a wireless network at home, I get login every time I on my pc :P)
1) Exams are coming and I’m terribly stressed out. Maybe it’s the failure that I have always with exams. For O level I actually faint! DUH! For poly, I repeated 1 module for 6mths. Yes just one module for 6mths is alot of time wasted.
2) I kinda postpone a meeting with a friend too many times until he lost his temper. I guess I would have lost it too. Just wanna say i'm sorry. Whether you wanna accept or not, I cant force you. Just in case, you are reading it, Sorry is really the only thing I would say to you. Not my nonsense crap. Take care.
- Things at work just keep coming, and I had to finish my work before I can go on my block leave.

3) I think I'm giving myself too much pressure. And stop breaking down.

4) Work, Of course there is always thousand and one things to do. They are axeing people again. Sometimes people are just contradicting. Or should I say, the management are contradicting people. Is it because you reach to a certain level, you just simply think those lowly skilled are a bunch of useless people? If there weren’t less skilled people around, you think you would have rose to the top? Anyway, just to add on, the regional guy is buying unnecessary High Tech Stuff for people he likes. I rather not wanna stay in his favour.
He wants to get a 17Inch LCD Monitor for our Financial Controller whom is using a laptop. I'm sorry but I didn’t know a laptop doesn’t have a LCD Monitor. See how retarded people can get? The only reason why he made the decision, he could see the small figures on the laptop. He needs to enlarge it without feeling embarrassed.

5) Just recovered from a terrible stiff neck. I can’t even drive, because I cannot check blind spot. Then again, I seldom drive. I’m just trying to tell you the seriousness of my pain. I rejoiced in joy after 5 days of constant massaging and “Salonpas”. That’s my saviour, my only pain relief. Someone actually taught me how to have immediate relief, but it has to be done every minute, every hour.
If you are suffering from a stiff neck and you need instant relief, try this.
Eg, you are having stiff neck on your left sided neck, massage at the point just below the point of joint of your arm.
Massage, trigger point therapy and heat are applied to loosen the neck joints and reduce the muscle spasm.
I think I should just hit back the books. Hai…

No comments: