Friday, October 28, 2005

Blog Browsing...

Hahaha...I was browsing Brian's blog. Hahaha..he............ Looovveee moi? Nah.. one of his stupid short story. But It really amuse me.

******************
I held her hand and ran towards it. I cut through the many people around us, bumping into some of them in the process. I did not care much about it. My mind had only one objective, to bring her there in the shortest time.We arrived at the ticket booth. Both of us were panting hard. For the first I look back at her. Feeling a little guilty for making her short of breath. Before she can react, I turn away and bought 2 tickets for the ride. I grab her hand and walk up onto the boarding platform. A man promptly open the door to let us into the car. We sat down facing each other. There was a gentle smile on her face. I think she like this.What lies in front of me was scenic. The background was filled with little sparkle of lights from the surrounding buildings.

It was like the sky filled with shiny stars. Her beautiful face blend in superbly with it. It was breath taking.I smiled and said "I have always wanted to do this.""The last time I was on this machine, was when I was 7. My dad brought the whole family to the theme park. I cannot remember much of it. The only thing that I could remember was the ride on the ferris wheel."

"To be able ride on the ferris again, with you, no words can describe how I feel right now. I reached for hand and held it tight. I looked at her, into her eyes. "I love you Serene" I said.

She smiled and tighten her grip on me.

How I wish all good things will not come to an end.

************
Since I was onto the topic of Ferris Wheel, I think the last time I sat a Ferris Wheel was in Hongkong. Good view, good weather. My Cousin was actually scared of height, but he insist he must try. (Ps, my cousin was only 12 that year)

Updates.
Lately alot of stuff going on. Don't how to react about certain things. Hai... Life really just goes on...Open yourself to everything new.
Oh, for my stats Project I got 15.5 / 20. Its average. Because, the lowest was 14 and the highest was 17. We are so in the middle...Median lah....

Sometimes relationships fail and we really have to move on. Although, saying is so much easier. But doing it is so much harder. Then you wish someone would just make you feel blissful again.
Avoiding the facts will help? I doubt....I dunoe....

I'm tired of thinking....

Here's a picture to cheer you and me up... Beng Caught in the Act... LOL @ Mount Faber....
By the way, beng enlighten me that day. He...................................
At least 90% of the girls he chases or become his girlfriends have the Name, bearing the letter, J.
I shall not name the names out... its rude. Hahaha...

Until next time. Meanwhile, enjoy the short story and change the name and tell that to someone else........

Hmm...... Proposal on a Ferris Wheel? Haha.. No escape for the girl!

No comments: