Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hello Smoker...

I was talking to someone today. I think he Buay tahan me. I think its because of the course i'm doing. I'm being very Ge Gao....Muahahaha.....

Dedicated to all Smokers. I teach you how to be richer ok? muahahha..
I have work it out... Each Big pack cost $11.00.

Assuming, 1 big packet (20 sticks) will last you 3 days. Every week you smoke about 6 days. This is assuming you usually slack at home on sunday and won't find yourself smoking at home.

Thats 40 sticks per week. (Holy Shit...You know how much tar i have to dig for that?)

Ok Enough of Tar Business. Let's talk about Money matters.

Thats equal to $22 per week.

In a Month, you spend $88 on the smoke that you puff it away.

In a year, you actually puff away $1144. Not a nice number, "4" means die... hahaha...

So, for those smokers, do you think you would have spend the $1144 on something else?

I'm taking on a view that you only smoke 6 sticks per day. But then again, are you those who only smoke 6 sticks per day only? If its more, the revenue is even higher.

think about it, that thousand bucks can be your Year End Bonus.......

No comments: