Thursday, October 20, 2005

Lays Potato Chips...

hahaha..the title has nothing to do with my blogging today. Its a little off track... the Lays potato chips was lying on my table feeling lonely, you see. ( Crappy)

The whole week was almost "Made in Hell" What does Made in hell means? Means everything that could happen is only stuff you would make you work like hell? hahaha..this doesnt make much sense...

The week has been like this...

Monday, Went to work with monday blues..as usual. How do you know when you are having monday blues? When you wear something blue to work? hahaha... This was the joke of the day at office. Sound super lame hor..
Went for classes... Feeling exhausted. Someone came by to fetch me. Ate my favourite porridge...

tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday just went by...and its already week 9 of school term. Projects are in a mess. I having problems with my project mates, either they are not there for class, or i sms the ghost and no one replies. Sometimes, I feel myself so fan.

now i found a reason for putting that ghost-y flower in the earlier post... hahaha. i sms the ghost-y project mates..

Thursday, i went for retail therapy... Beng asked me what is retail therapy... duh stupid leh. Means going shopping lah! I really went for retail therapy because i was feeling moody. Projects falling apart, School work not coping well, inter relationship not working, health always not very good lah. I dont need to explain further.

I think some of you guys seem my fainting situations...haha... leave that behind... it only comes when it wants to come...

I blog the upper part very very long ago...haha..i decided to continue now...

I was talking to a friend on msn. i'm starting to treasure my poly friends alot. Not that I hate those non-poly friends but i come to realise that sometimes they do understand certain things better.
Ok. the friend was complaining about his work life. I'm only hearing 1 side of his story and i said i wun comment unless i hear both sides. He gave me attitude. he kinda said "Sorry then I'm telling the wrong person then"

I'm not pissed, angry. But this is the way i treat things, I dont want to talk too much if i dun have the balance of the story. if i only hear 1 side of the story, i will feel biased and give a wrong comment.
Enough of that.

I'm quite relieved 2 out of 3 projects are completed. Ok. Pending 1 project...I cant say much about that. Classmates just sms me and said he cannot get a pc to complete the project. And what am i suppose to do? I suggested training his bird to send me his project... that's the best solution uh?

Anyway, this week is a bad week. Me falling sick. Beng / xl/ minli feeling down. I also feeling down because running of time. Minli just tendered her ah yat job... She seems relieved but i'm happy for her. at least she going to look for a greener grass...

The last bit, I'm quite determined to quit this present job (If they dont retrenched me at this moment) by April 2006. When the course finish, i will quit and find the greener grass elsewhere or maybe just concentrate on being a full time student. I'm like working in a old folk home, every old person is working there and waiting for their penision. all they do is sit there and try to act busy. While the young ones strive to make the company work. When work just comes to their hands, they do the tai chi actions..... you know... the pushing here and there.....or try the "I Dont know how to do " thing..

Let me educate you on how to practice the "I Dont know how to do" thing..

Person 1 : Eh... "person 2, can you help me do this?"
Person2 : I Don't know how to do leh!
Person1 : 1 Word dont know means dont need to do?
Person2 : Yes. I dont know how to do then how to do?

This is how you practice Tai Chi Action. Top on the list.

No comments: