Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A/ B/ C/ D

Ok fine. I'm not going to write the concluding story about the four letters. Firstly and formal, it's really none of my business. I left an entry on my old live Journal about the A / B / C / D story. Which briefly explain their relationship. Its so brief that I dont really think its much of a story. I write what I think not write to gossip. I feel that I have been look at the wrong side of the entry, What I been trying to tell in the entry is,
"You never know that your partner can be knowing another new target, or should I say your partner might be actively looking for a new target. I'm not saying in this case the partners are betraying my friends. But, this is reality, I guess. "

This is the last time I will mention that story. But I would like to say for once, if you feel that you have done the right thing, then don't think people are transparent because they use Alphabets only. If I was out to gossip about it. I would have mentioned the names & Surnames, if you insist. I use Alphabets so that I'm won't be the Bitch of the year. I would just want to add on, Joanne is immersed in her present relationship & I see her Glowing by the day.

From the day I realize that a new couple surfaced from the four people, I agreed that they were a better match. No, I'm not curious to know how you guys are getting. There's isn'nt a need for me to know so much information. But then again, As long as you are happy in the new relationship, why be afraid of people gossip?

I hate when I'm look at wrong side of the story.

Posting this picture, I'm bloody pissed because I'm looked at the wrong side of the story.
Photo Taken at Hong Kong, Stanley Market. The Sun was scorning! My cousin insists on taking a Photo. Crazy Woman. Anyway, the background is nicer than me. Of course. If I can look as good as the scenery, I would be a prop background artist..

Pissed Look~

The End*

***************************************************************

Ok. Beng msg me this morning, he's flying to Philippines first, Saturday departing to Thailand.
Will be back to Singapore on Monday. Ya, he msg me to remind me to do errand for him.
People, you are supposed to miss him, according to his sms.
Since he is there, he is supposed to get me dried mangos from Philippines, Paper lightings from Thailand. Plaster of course!

No comments: