Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Lately...

Haven’t really blog much lately. Been real busy at work. We are having this internal auditor from hongkong coming to check our entire company on filing system / keeping of samples / etc. Let's see, my department has two " tuo Pei Gong", all they do is sit there and pretend to be busy. This is so insane. Obviously, I know what their workload is like. Remember? I co-ordinate stuff? All that packing started a week ago, I would say when two old man start working their brains, the brain cells do get a little jittery..... They move the cupboard twice from the original position! Duh.. That’s removing all the files and putting it back to the allocated space.
BUT! Trust me they do things with total no brain input. Ok. Let’s give them a moment of praise… at least they knew taking out the files will make things easier. But, after they moved the cupboard, they just dump the files at one corner. Thinking that the files will turn corners to corners and hop back to the cupboard. Haha! That only happens in Harry Potter.
There goes another day of my work… packing the files. I didn’t mind packing the files, but the smug look they had after moving the cupboard was intolerable.
They though they had done such a great job. But in fact, they just ended up with another pile of shit.
The whole of last week I was chasing for reports, packing the storeroom. Cannot make it. My designation title is coordinator. Not packer. Just yesterday, I finally clear all the rubbish in the storeroom. Seriously, it’s all junk. Everything that I didn’t think was important, I just threw. Muahahha… How do you face a box of files with documents? Usually we packing our documents into clear plastic bags so that its more space saving. If given a choice, I would have thrown the boxes of files with documents. But I couldn’t. This is a creation of a “tou Pei Gong”
As long as I do the packing and no help was given. Enough of my grumbling.
Beng went and came back from Thailand. He went to some outskirt area in Bangkok for servicing of some electrical stuff. Interesting. Muahhaa…I ask him whether he bought anything for me. Hey! We knew each other for so many years, being frank is normal. We met up on Monday evening at Chinatown. I went for a sauna at Chinatown market, while waiting for my claypot Chicken Rice. We waited for exactly 1 Straight Hour before it was dish out. Maybe you would say good food you have to wait. Thank god the claypot rice tasted as good as before. After that we headed for this café at Boat Quay, Settlers. Interesting café. But somehow I didn’t feel it was for my age group…all the other tables were all younger. 20 Years or below… We left around 11plus, considering that we had to work on the next day. Exhausted. Yesterday xueling ask me for my blog address, she very kpo leh. She wanted to see a particular article on the A / B / C / D Story. I’m quite tired now. Maybe I will write about the concluding story about A / B / C / D tomorrow.
Until next time...

No comments: