Sunday, May 29, 2005

Grp Photo @ Billy Bombers


Grp Photo @ Billy Bombers
Originally uploaded by buzzbeam.
Here's the Group Photo we took yesterday. I would say this is a very well taken photo.
We arranged to meet up at Beach Road, Kim Cuisine, but however it was very appealing to them. And of course, I was late. I had a duty to do ok? I went to collect the cake at Katong Mall.
Awfully Chocolate! Yummy!
We gave up the idea of eating Zi Cze, we walk toward to Billy Bombers at Bugis. By the way, parking at Shaw Building is cheap, $1.00 per entry, no cashcard accepted, Cash Only.
I must give credit to Billy Bombers @ Bugis a 120% Thank you. They really hosted their customer really well. Thumb Up!
First, we got settle at those typical Red Sofa seats, but we had to split to tables. (There were 10 of us) They manage to get us seats that allows sitting in a longish manner. Really good service! They even gave Minli a Birthday present. Wonderful right?
The food wasn’t fantastic but when you get good service, you will feel and think the food is good. That’s human Nature.
Beng/ Suling / William join us later to cut the cake at Billy Bombers.
William look so exhausted, he kept quiet most of the time, enjoying his Root Beer Float in silence… Hmm…
Beng was so late, he went to buy the “Snow Wolf Lake” tickets that are screening in September. Is that my Birthday gift? Don’t surprise me! I cannot take it! Muahaha!
Suling join us later because it was also her mum’s birthday celebration.

Unlike Desmond birthday, this time was a no surprise celebration. The waitress was so comical. On the way to the toilet (Myself & Minli) , the waitress came over and ask whether they could take the cake out. And ask me whether it was meant to be a surprise. (Ps, the Birthday girl was beside me when she ask me that) But they were really so nice to prepare and arrange a birthday song too! Des was delighted when he didn’t have to sing the Birthday Song. Muahahaha…Now that’s what I call by paying for service charge! Oh, Phin Steakhouse service charge was just not worth paying. :p

Beng gave me a “Gucci Bag”, the bag he bought at KL. Cheap Bargain! Muahahha..but at least I got something from him. By the way, the list of things he should get when traveling.
1) Thailand à Paper lighting
2) Philippines à Dried Mango~
3) KL à VNC shoes cheap leh! Muahahha..I wear Size 7.
4) Indonesia à haven’t though about it… LOL I’m going there soon…Save your luggage space.

PS: Every Country sells Plasters. That’s if you realize…. Got my Hint?

After Dinner, we headed for movies at Shaw Building. Wah!I tell you ah… Its only $7.50 per ticket for Weekends! Way Way Cheaper than Golden Village Cinemas! Next time you want to catch a movie, you don’t have to pick a posh place to watch movie, Beach Road, Shaw Building will do. Come on, face it if you are thinking the seats are old and dirty, in the dark you cannot even differ Nance Popcorn & Nachos!
We watch “ Monster in Law”. Entertaining show. Muahahaha.. Really enjoyed it. Sometimes you really wonder why Jennifer Lopez is so popular uh? But she’s just popular and earning big bucks with her big butt.
After the show, we headed home. Sent Beng, Jacky, Desmond, Xueling Home. I’m such an Angel.

I think this should conclude my Saturday, 28th May 2005. By the way, Minli’s actual Birthday is on 2nd June 2005.
And there’s video I took at Billy Bomber when we were singing the Birthday Song. I won’t post it out. It’s my own privacy. Let me know if you want, I will send you a URL to download it.
Next Birthday Boy, Jacky Chan. Somebody just gotta organize.

Oh, Aloy is leaving for Australia for exercise in September, and my birthday would also be his farewell. He will be going for 2 Months or so..

No comments: