Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Flower Power..

Yesterday I was out with a friend. Muahaha...
Picture this:
You are in a lovely-dovey relationship, everything seems so happy and together. So you both planned a short holiday to Thailand, 5 days, 4 Nights. Out of nowhere, one of the partner initiated a break-up. Reasons I do not know.

1) Would you just continue the trip and pretend nothing has happen?(Ps, sharing the same room)
2) Cancel your name off and pay extra $150 for the admin fees?

Anyway, the person just went ahead with the trip. Isn’t it weird? In a foreign country, aren’t you supposed to rely on each other? And now things are not on the better side of the story, isn’t it even hard to start a conversation?
Maybe I won't have the courage to do that. Even if I go for the trip, I would have break down in tears after the trip. Isn’t the trip supposed to be a happy event? It turn out that after the trip, you know you will be going on your separate ways.

Another scenario :
A couple dating for 5years or more, broke up because the guy said there wasn’t any feeling.
Guys , seriously how do you actually speak your mind in that way? Try putting the other party feeling in mind before you really speak your mind.

On the front they are just as good as married couple.

I was astonished by their break-up and starting to think very pessimistic about such relationships.
How do you assured yourself that the relationship you are having is the one? The last One?
Every couple just has their side of the story. Endless count of quarrels/ arguments/ bickering. You never know when the relationship will just break like bread crumbs.
Lately, been into the topic on relationship. Better stop.

Ps: the flower was taken with my E800C, Pretty right!I'm a genius with my Handphone camera!

2 comments:

Gizmore said...

Hmm.... sounds like me leh ? Yeah right perhaps. Its hard sometime. 5 years is a long time. I didn't wish to do that. And i really wish that it didn't take that long for me to realise that. Love is abstract, no logic, no form, no definition. I regreted that it took 5 years and not 5 month.

MeLanCholy SeREnE said...

haha!not talking about you lah!Yours is already history a long long time ago. Muahaha...