Thursday, September 15, 2005

Growing Trends..

Ok.I'm in a deep fix. I cannot think well enough to do my stats project. Apparently, there is no question, no handout, no guidelines. All we know is pick a topic, get the figures compute and doing some preaching. That's our concept for now.
Anyway, since I about the stats project. This term is mad. I'm not VERY busy with work. But still busy lah. But my groupmates are insanely skipping lesson because of work. Its like immpossible to see them in class.
Well, its already Week 5. Project still clueless. grumbling now won't do much help. Anyway, the issue about me and the friend is over. I won't bark about it again. I bark also no use lah. Duh. She took 6 sms to explain to me and etc.

Just for the record...lately been listening to , Zhang Zhi Chen - Heng Xiang Ni. Oh yes, I miss you. I miss my bed, I miss being free and being able to sleep like a dead pig. Muahaha...

I talked to Beng last few days, i told him to tell me the age of the girl he is chasing. so that i can the trends of his dating life. By the way, he always date girls that are born in 1984. I think so... hahaa..

No comments: