Sunday, September 25, 2005

Happy Birthday, Darling Serene..



Muahahha.. Ya ya..its me blowing the cake.. By the way, I got a birthday cake from my friends almost exactly of the picture above. hee.. Same right? muahaha... They are so sweet leh.. They actually notice my msn display picture and bought a identical cake for me. Thank you guyz... Every birthday I go find cakes to buy for u all, thank god my effort wasn't wasted.

Ok. I'm abit slow in my blogging. Tired lah.

Last Saturday, Meet up with the Poly Gang. Wow! Full Attendance, Even our Big shot (Ace Card), Guofeng came. Of course the rest are equally good cards. But guofeng just came back from China, Beijing. He's going to fly back there soon. (Ps, Kingston is not in the photos this year..)
Talking about that, I cannot imagine studying there. How do you write your paper scoresheet in all chinese? For example, I didnt know Geography was called "Di Li". Hahaha...Please blame the chinese teacher I had in Secondary school, he/She didnt educate me to learn with heart. Ok.I'm not a good student lah. But my Hangyin Pinyin is good leh! Because, half the time I needed Hangyin Pinyin to find the word in the Dictornany.

Back to the story about last Saturday, I would like to say a big thank you to all. Although no present from you guys lah. But that's our practice lah. As long we all come out and have dinner, enjoy ourselves catching up and have a nice cake. We are Happy, contented kids.
I have Gelare Ice Cream Cake. Its brilliantly good. Yummy! If you happen to see the video, you would see me smiling at the cake..not the camera. Muahahha...
Every Year, I would celebrate my birthday with Beng & Goldman. I give myself 2nd thoughts of doing it again together next year. Maybe someone would be left out from it. I would say I did enjoy myself in the first hour. But not the 2nd hour onwards. Its just like parking, you get free parking for the first Hour. Omg. Hmm.. doesnt really make sense. haha.
Anyway, I think those who went would have agreed that next year, we should just exclude him. No Names mentioned yet.... muahahha..
Lastly, here's a thank you message for all.

For those who wish me on 25th September 2005

************************
Huiyi / Tiong /Kate /Ronald / Minli / Kevin / Beng / Suling / Loy / Linda / William / Shaorong / Sing Chee / Wenhan / Philip / Kelvin / Brian / Jack / Lydia / Zhenshen / Aloy / Jeck / Linda / Marissa / Kylie
**********************

For those who have forgotten. Dont worry I know you all still love me. Just that your memory is running low. Muahhaha..

Just being lame.

The next entry I have would be a less-happy one. I will talk about my unhappiness I had at Sketches. :) Until Now, I'm happy.

I recieve flowers this year from a friend. Darling she is. The flowers are in the earlier entries. Lovely right?

Recieved a surprised call from a friend today. He's back for my Birthday! Muahahha.. That's so funny. Nah..he's actually back for his sister wedding. You liar ah.. Keep saying you are coming back for my birthday. Its ok if you don't have a present for me. At least You wish me and gave me a call. I'm gald enough.

Hee. Tomorrow got a test. I'm still happy. Oh, I really don't mind getting gifts leh. Abo I set up my wishlist for what ah? Striking off the Puma Jacket (I GOT IT!)

This year, Birthday not many presents leh.
1) Precious moment figurine from Kate & Ronald. Hee.
2) Puma Jacket from Tiong. (Trust me, that's not the end of the story, I want more!)

That's all.............sob.. LOLz.

No comments: