Sunday, September 11, 2005

Lately..

I havent blog since Mid of August. Many things happen after the accident...haha..

1) I was home restricted because I was lazy to go out. hahaha...
2) PC was down. My wireless adaptor cant seem to work on the new cpu. Finally its working. But the monitor is still malfunctioning when periods comes. Hahaha..Ok. That will be settle soon.
Oh! Now that I have internet access at home. The reason behind it was I Kapo a wireless adaptor from office. Hahaha! it work prefectly on the new pc. And I finally go back my connection. haha..anyway the adaptor is now history in the company's IT resources file. Its mine. :) I got a free adaptor. Muahahhaa..
3) I just sold my "Snow White" handphone, Samsung E800C. I have too many spare handphone? nah...giving me alot of problem. Though i should just get rid of it while the value is still there. Wondering why its called Snow White? Hahaha.. Because its White lah! Since I'm on the topic on Handphone. I'm currently using Samsung D500C. Hee.. Avid fan of Samsung leh!
4) Birthday coming... Polymates celebrating on 17th September 2005. Venue yet to confirmed. Meet William/ Minli yesterday for supper. hee.. We are back on the same topic. Hahha.Shall not reveal the topic. But the topic is always full of new jazz. Ok lah. We talk about our darling, Jacky. Muahhaha...

5) This week, something happen. No its not my PMS week. its not even here yet. But it sure started my PMS week way earlier.

Here's the SMS details :
[ser] - did you do any stats project b4?
[woman] - ya.
[ser] - great.. can you send to my email and let me see how it goes
[woman] - i dun hv the softcopy...
*ser farking pissed already*
[ser] - u mean u went thr the project without having a softcopy?
( I was thinking...wah bloody hell you hitch a good ride uh?)
[woman] - the softcopy of the project is my grpmates
[ser] - can you get her send the project to u and u send to me?
[woman] - i can get from her. but i wun send u.
*ser angry until over my forehead*
[ser] - why not?
[woman] - coz i dun tik my grpmates would like me to send you. esp they dunoe u.
[ser] - cant u nt tell them?
[woman] - no. i dunwant not to tell them
[ser] - doesnt it matter so much to u all that u cant even share?
[woman] - sorry la. we are a ger grp tats why.
[ser] - a bunch of stingy ppl
* 10 mins later*
[ser] - if the module is a current module u r taking den im fine that u dun send. but it a module that u have pass, and went thr it. den wats the big deal with sharing it? moreover, u r in sim, im in psb. wat r the chances tat the lecturer are the same?

Firstly, I must say, I went through my poly days with alot of sharing of project, Copying of assignment, editing to become my own. I don't know how I would have survived the 3 years without my friends. that's a fact lah. Maybe some do not share the same thought as me.

Maybe I didnt make it clear enough that I only wanted the outline of the project. (ie, the content page...) I have no idea how to start on this project because I never done stats before. Ok. I know thats not an excuse. Maybe I have left out the few details in the sms-es. But I'm quite sure that I cannot react normally when someone says," I can get from them but I wun send u"
Its as good as you say I can protect you forever, but you will not live long enough.

Another thing to add on, Every action that woman does she have to report back to her grpmates. Is that necessary?

Ya. I'm a big girl now. I should start my project from scratch. I have learnt my lesson. For a moment, I hated myself for being a woman. I maybe selfish in a certain ways. But I dont think I would restrict myself from sharing a project with any friend. (ps, I just sent minli my Financial Accounting project, without protecting the document) Because, I do not think my project that I have done is the best that you can get but if it helps you in your path, all i need is a thank you.

This matter happened last wednesday, i pondered for a while before i decided to blog about it. Its a friendship that was established over the years. Maybe its a misunderstanding. I do not know. I have cool down for that matter.

A classmate ask me this, " Are you sure she's your friend?"
I answered," In fact, best friend. Maybe now ex best friend"

I think we will stick with the term, old friends for the time being.

No comments: