Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Update of My wishlist

Here's an update of my wishlist. hee..

1) Mickey Mouse KeyChain --> Still nobody wanna buy. Hmm...
2) Armani Watch --> Still nobody wanna buy. Hmm...
3) Puma Jacket --> Got it liao. Muahahha
4) Ipod Casing --> Dun have leh.. Someone please...hee..
5) Flowers For Me! --> Hee.. Got liao. Birthday gift from a darling friend. Girl lah!
6) Straw Bag --> Got liao.. Wenhan bought it for me.
7) Me To You Cross Stitch Template --> Dun have leh. Weird hor. Maybe everyone knows I don't have time to do it.
8) Gucci Bear --> Ps, I want a Fake 1. haha.. Getting from Shenzhen :)
9) Herve Chapelier Bag --> Got liao.. Got 3.
10) Citigem Bracelet --> Got liao.
11) Gucci Wallet --> Got liao.

I think I'm going to add in some new items. I'm getting some feedback that the items are too expensive. Muahahaha... Seriously, If they are not expensive hor, they won't be wishlist.

By Popular demand..i will edit it by today. Tired...

No comments: