Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A Bond to Break...

Just a few days ago, I came across my New Paper article which I personally feel I have grown out of from New paper articles. The article is more for people under the age of 20.

The article was about signing with Teaching for a Career.
Now Singapore is offering a Diploma, whereby after the Diploma, you continue with NIE for 1 Year. Upon Graduation, you would be a qualified teacher. (Correct me if I'm wrong in the procedure)
Apparently the "victim" didn’t make it through the entire course due to failing of modules.

My point of bring this up is, I didn’t chance the Papers. My supervisor & some old man in the office actually warn me not to sign any bonds. They were making a big fuss not to sign this and that before reading the Fine Prints. I only have One Word to describe them, Ignorance.

Heard of something called, " There is no free lunch?" No organization will give you a monthly salary and ask you to study and you fail the course, you can just hop away with the monthly salary? Fat Hope. I'm not trying to go against them or what, but sometimes older generation thinks they know everything. And they actually assume it's a good deal not to be missed.

To think in another perceptive, would you want your children to be taught by some teacher who cannot handle your children or hold the class well enough? I Doubt any Singaporean Parents would agree to that.

I have been really touchy lately about old people.
Here are the Number 1 Most ridiculous ideas of the older generation. Until now, I still think it’s your upbringing that makes your habits.
1) Some Mum actually thinks leaving the tap dripping into a pail is saving water. And she insists that the Water Meter would not run when it’s left like that. haha! Big Joke. You think PUB is stupid? Or you think our water system is not complicated enough to let you play that joke to you? Haha!

So much for the tap dripping issue.

I would say there is no free things / best deal / profitable deal in life. It’s how you look at it. By the way, I think the victim in the papers is not being careful about reading the small prints. Seriously, you jolly well know that once you fail or have not attended sufficient lessons/credits, there goes your career too.
Shall not comment more.

Another thing to Blog, A friend of mine (Currently living in a Condo in CCK) is complementing of moving out with his mum to a HDB. How brave is he. He’s just 2 years my senior. Financial burden will crash him at early age. Muahaha! (If you are reading this, haha..just joking. I Respect your courage and can understand your situation.)
1) The brother told him he (Brother) needed more space as the children are growing up.
à This is one ultimate hint of the day.
All the best for your financial planning.

Hey!Just to add on, your future wife would be a fortunate one. Haha! She doesn’t need to worry about not having a roof.
No housing burden is one big plus factor! Big catch! Someone please grab him!
Today is just another boring day…

Until next time when my thinking cap is on again..

No comments: