Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My Dream Guy..

.

A Picture tells a thousand words. His name is Tomoya Nagase! As you might see in the photo, he's not ordinary guy. He so deliciously good looking. Muahahaha!As you might have guess, he a Japanese star. I fall in love with on screen him on 1 of his most remarkable dramas. Who needs Kimura Takuya when you have him? Haha!
Since we are into the topic of relationship…I won’t say I’m very experienced in a relationship. But I guess I have heard and seen friends failed relationship. Each time a relationship fails, one might think they cannot seem to think of anything /anywhere without the one. Because everything & Everywhere will just remind of You & the one special memories.Is it be fatal attraction or you are so used to the one being by your side?
I would agree on the part that I got used to the person always there for you. If the guy isn’t here for you during the courtship, probably you will get used to it faster after breaking up.
Being used to one around is just another step of whether you both can make it living together. Imagine waking up to a sleepy morning and know that there isn’t anyone who is going to brighten your day? Even a SMS on your well-being can mean so much.
Had a talk with a girlfriend quite sometime ago, you will tend to want to know what is going on with the guy because you are so used to him being around.
Going out is torturing, just a few months back everything / everywhere was with him.
See. Sometimes courtship is so lovely-dovey but the after effect is such a nightmare when we don’t see a blissful ending.

Tears will drown you like you never cried never. By then, you really wish your fairy god mother could give you a ON/OFF switch to stop all that dwelling. Next moment, you realise EQ cannot take it anymore.

I think I have said enough for today…(Also time to knock off!)

No comments: