Friday, March 11, 2005

Looking Geeky...

Today I receive a message from a Secondary Friend... I must say he sure look different.
For a Moment I didn’t recognize him. I stare at the monitor and my mind was a whirl, sorting all similarity with forgotten people. Anyway, in short he just looks good. Then again, would you put your ugliest picture when you know everyone will be looking at your profile in friendster?
Back to the Point, considering on the fact that I a very low key profile person, regardless it’s Primary School/ Secondary School / Poly I only roam around close friends. I’m just being Anti Social! I’m surprised he manages to locate me. Just glad I have another friend in Friendster J

I had a discussion with another secondary friend, sometimes in your growing years you tend to follow the fashion blindly until you think you are way cool. But to older peers, you will be a freaking weirdo. Seriously, I can’t remember how I look when I was in Secondary. I would say, Geeky. Everyone with specs will look super duper geeky.

That friend of mine was purely trying to cheer me up.. so lame of us.

Him : you were low profile but you pretty ma! That’s why people will start sourcing for you.
Me : Really? I’m flattered by that sentence.
Him : Pretty that time, not now.
Me : Already flattered because wearing specs I was already pretty. Muahahha..
Him : Just to make you happy for the day, you WERE.
Me : Muahaha….

The sentence were rephrase to add more *punch* to it!

All comments are just casual comments. Nobody will think/ say they are pretty because you see yourself everyday that you know your flaws inside out. That’s why you scream when you have a huge pimple on your nose, and people will start singing the Christmas Song…”Something” the red nose reindeer….

Guess what? I actually have fans in my blog. For a moment somebody thought I was getting married, just because I mentioned “Mother in Law” in the previous blog. Hahaha..

Ok.Another Hour to knocking off…..

No comments: