Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Jason & Geraldine

For my Darling Geraldine...Haha!Now she's Jason! Promise won't snatch from him. Only occasionally!
haha!I'm feel shameful that I have taken close to 8 months to complete this.
1) The wedding gown is pure white with glitterly thread. Which means extra work.
2) I had to be extra careful not to stain the base color. Its a off blue cloth.

3) Lastly, I only manage to finish it and frame it in Dec 2004. 6 Months after she ROM.

4) That's my best achievement.

My advice to all my friends.. Muahaha.. Try giving me a lead time of about 2 years, I promise it will be ready before your ROM/ Wedding. Hey, That's about now. I should start preparing them first, and when the date is drawing near i shall just stitch respective names on it.
Brilliant Serene!

No comments: